Natural Make Up Tutorial
1. Prep skin with a moisturizer- when you are going for a natural look, skin is important- hydrated and dewey skin is the aim
2. Use concealer (Mac select cover up) under eyes, use a tinted moisturizer or light foundation (Miracle Skin body SPF 20 tinted moisturizer) on the rest of the face. You can go back over with the concealer on blemishes of discoloration. Use a little face powder on your eyelids and anywhere else you need it.
3. Bronze! Use a powder bronzer and face brush on cheeks, nose, chin & forehead to bring life to your face (Bobbi Brown bronzing powder in Medium)
4. Brows!! So important- it doesn’t matter how natural you re going- don’t forget those brows. Fill in, give shape. Pencil or powder- whatever you like. (TIGI brow defining pencil in Brunette)
5. Line your top lash line, as tight to the lashes as possible (Mac fluid line gel liner in Dipdown & angled Mac liner brush)
6. Use a brown or black mascara on top (and bottom optional) 2-3 coats on top lashes. (Loreal power volume collagen in black brown)
7. Pop a fun bright coral, pink, or peach blush on the apples of your cheeks. If I am doing less with everything else, I do a little more color on my cheeks because I think it looks cute… (Mac sheertone blush in Peaches)
8. Use a gloss that has a peachy color to it on the lips- I love a look that is extra glossy (I am wearing Bare Minerals Buxom gloss in Mudslide, but if you want less color- try Mac PlushGlass in Fullfilled) I love glosses that have a little bit of a tingle plumper in them when I am going for a natural look.
9. A little trick to get the dewey look back to your cheeks is to take a pea-sized squirt if moisturizer, rub it vigorously in the palms of your hands and press it lightly over cheeks after you are finished with your make up-
Alrighty!! There ya go- natural Saturday low-key look!!